- Every weeknote "woe is me" I can't sleep. I've been a zombie the last few years.
- No more! What will life be like, if I can be not tired all the time?
- So new year new me, I sleep now. I'm a sleeper.
- No pressure, stressing about sleep won't help sleep silly, it's all good; early bedtime you; relax with a chill bedtime routine; pop a few unnecessarily fancy nootropics/supplements (hey if placebos work, they work); devices away a few hours before bed, please; no caffeine after 11am you junkie; get some exercises in in the morning routine, not only later in the day; stare at the sun now (ARGH, CIRCADIAN RHYTHM TAKE THIS).
- I've felt more relaxed, more productive, more optimistic 📈😌
- It's very early days but so far so good. Let's see if I can make this a habit.
- Okay, caveat, I'm very sleepy today. Life. One too many pints 📉
- Worth it.